This page is dedicated to all of the Questions and Answers regarding FERI FLAWLESS that we have gathered over time. If you have a question you would like to submit, please send them to email@example.com and we will contact and find the answers for you right from the scientists themselves.
- Is there PEG/PPG 18 used in the serum’s?
- PEG or polyethylene glycol is a petroleum derivative also known as 1,2 propanediol or propylene glycol.
- In our formulation, your client has noted the PEG/PPG 18/18 dimethicone. This is not the same as free flowing PEG that is often used as a solvent in a formulation. In this case, the ingredient is part of a matrix in dimethicone and is thus listed in this fashion. It does not have the same properties as the PEG solvent.
- We use do propanediol which is a product derived from corn. Our formulations do not use PEG in the form that are discussed in many forums and was investigated thoroughly before it was included in our formulations.
- Are there any toxic ingredients in FERI Flawless?
- As per my conversation with our FERI Flawless scientists, our products has all INCI listed ingredients. To ensure that there are no issues, Flawless underwent a patch test under the supervision of a dermatologist. No issues were reported. As well, Flawless was tested further in an in use test with a broad range of subjects. Again, there were no issues.There is nothing in our products that would indicate anything toxic. There are no safety concerns that was reported by the doctors evaluating the product as well.I hope this can answer your question.