DISCLAIMER: The below compensation plan comparisons and breakdowns are based upon the opinions of people. Compensation Plans from companies to companies do change overtime and so these below comparison documents may be outdated. We highly suggest that you do your own homework, your own due diligence and contact whomever you feel is most professionally inline and has knowledge regarding your company or a company that you are looking into. We do not and can not guarantee that our opinions are 100% accurate but are simply our own personal opinions of the compensation plans after we have looked at them.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Business For Home. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Business For Home takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Waiora (Nutritional Unilevel Company)
The comparison analysis below is based upon the compensation plan breakdown found on…
http://www.royalolympiacruises.co.uk/Bu … 0plan.html
http://www.waiora.comWith many network marketing companies, the compensation plan is rarely posted on their websites so the compensation plan reference material that I have used was from searching on google. The key to note with this plan is that it’s a UNILEVEL plan and most plans out there today, are not UNILEVEL anymore. By far, the most popular compensation plan type is the BINARY as it tends to create more support and momentum.
Natural Cellular Defense wholesales at $36.00 and retails at $49.95 which is a retail earning of $13.95 which is about 28%.
- GWT Comparison
- Retails profits are up to 350%.
Instead of selling Retail, you can have people sign up and buy products themselves and you can earn 5% on 100-499 Customer PV’s or 10% on 500+ PV’s. On one of the websites above, they actually recommend you retail instead of Customer Rebates for the earnings.
- GWT Comparison
- This at GWT would be as if someone joined as a Retailer ($138.00) to buy wholesale for themselves. In the end, if they do buy a product, a portion of the wholesale value actually flows up in the organization which pays you in the Team Commissions. Recall that as Platinum/Titanium, every $3000.00 pays you $300.00 (10%), and Gold pays $150 (5%).
Fast Start Bonus
In short, you can choose to participate in the Fast Start Bonuses which are paid weekly.
If you start with $100 and maintain $100 autoship thereafter you earn:
10% on you first level.
If you start with $200 and maintain $100 autoship thereafter you earn:
25% on first level.
10% on second level – If you maintain $200 autoship.
If you start with $500 and maintain $100 autoship thereafter you earn:
25% (of the first $200, the remainder $300 is paid upline) on first level.
10% (of the first $200) on second level – If you maintain $200 autoship.
Note: Whatever autoship you are on at the present month determines the Fast Start Bonus amount for the following month.
- GWT Comparison
- With GWT, if you are a Gold member, you earn 5% where every $3000 pays you $150.00. Titanium, Platinum earns you 10% where every $3000.00 pays you $300.00. I like to compare the Fast Start Bonuses to GWT’s Wholesale Profits where it’s “Fast” money in that no matter which package is purchased by anyone you introduce, you earn $150 USD / person. At GWT, we pay out weekly for the Wholesale Profits, Retail Profits, Team Commissions, BDB’s.
- With Waiora, it’s only the Fast Start Bonuses that are paid weekly. Let’s take a look at the situation where you invest the most money to get the best Fast Start Bonuses which is when you invest $500.00 and maintin a $100.00 autoship every month. As we all know, buying that much product typically just stacks up in your garage and expires. Secondly, for this investment, you gain 25% of the first $200.00 on your first level, and 10% of the first $200.00 on your second level.
- At GWT, when you receive your 10% or 5%, it’s for infinite levels and not just the first two. Also, you receive the ENTIRE 10% of 5% of ALL the volume and not just the first $200.00. Did I mention that we have no cap on volume at GWT as well. The most important aspect here is to not be too impressed with 25% and 10%. 25% of the first $200.00 works out to be $50.00 max, and 10% of the first $200.00 on the second level works out to be $20.00 for a total of $70.00. I would rather enroll one member and make $150.00 without investing all that additional money just for the highest Fast Start Bonus. Not to mention that you need to have enough members on the first and second level at that time period to achieve this Fast Start Bonus.
- On the PDF link, they have an example where you introduce 5 people to buy the same package that you bought which would basically mean $70.00 X 5 people = $350.00. The question is what are the chances of that happening and in the end, if you introduced 5 people to GWT at ANY package, you would earn 5 people x $150 USD (Wholesale Profits) = $750.00 – twice the amount.
Here is the chart for the commisions payout.
QPV = qualifying personal volume
QOV = qualifying organizational volume
- Code: Select all
* You must have a qualifying ranking indivudal in each leg (within your paid as levels).
ranks = bronze silver gold ruby emerald diamond
QPV = 100 100 100 100 200 200
QOV = 1000 5000 30000 150000
leg requirement* = 2 bronze 2 silver 2 gold 3 ruby 3 emerald
level 1 5% 10% 7% 3% 1% 1%
2 8% 5% 3% 2%
3 10% 7% 4% 3%
4 8% 5% 4%
5 10% 7% 5%
6 8% 6%
7 10% 7%
In regards to the above, there are a few things that I would like to clarify which are:
1) Can you demote rank?
2) If someone matches your rank, what happens to yours?
- GWT Comparison
- In GWT, there are no levels. In other words, with the Gold package, you start off and will always earn 5% down to infinite levels will the ability to upgrade anytime. With the Titanium/Platinum package, you start off and will always earn 10% down to infinite levels.
- At GWT, we have no ranks. In actuality, ranks serve one purpose and only one purpose which is to restrict the flow of funds from the company to you. The reality is that you already earned the money but they’re just putting a few road blocks in your way.
- The other key aspect to note here is that the 10% that you can earn in Waiora is always on the last level which is hard to have many people on this level. This plan is essentially a UNILEVEL plan where one can go as wide as they like and because of the Fast Start program, you constantly want to sponsor people yourself as opposed to stacking them. History shows that UNILEVEL plans have a lack of support to do the wide growth versus the deep growth.
- At GWT, you only have two legs and you can only ever place people on either of these legs which promotes team work and support.
- Also note that to maintain a level in Waiora, one must also have a certain amount of volume. So at the Gold level, you need at least 10 people paying $100.00/month, at Ruby you need 50 people, Emerald you need 300 people, and Diamond 1500 people in order to earn your commissions. With GWT, we have no volume that must be maintained to earn your 10%. Once you have $3000 in volume, you get paid out and again, there is no cap on this volume.
Let’s now calculate the absolute BEST scenario in Waiora (impossible really) – at the Diamond level, which requires $150,000 of volume or 1500 people paying $100.00/month and ALL of these people were on the very last level, the 9th level would pay you 10% of $150,000 = $15,000/month. To find the amount that each person in your team would pay you, we would then take the $15,000/month and divide that by the number of people which is 1500, so $15,000 per month / 1500 people = $10.00 / person. Again this is at the absolute best case secnario.
- At GWT, 20 people at the Platinum package of $150.00/month pays you $300.00/month passive income. So $300 per month / 20 people = $15.00 / person. In other words, at the absolute best case scenario with Waiora, GWT still pays 1.5 times more.
Let’s take another situation where someone is now at the Gold rank meaning that they have $1000.00 of volume or 10 people paying $100.00/month. Again, to find the amount each person in your team would pay you in the best case scenario, we would then take the $1000/month, and assuming these 10 people were ALL at the 3rd level would then pay you 10% of the volume. So $1000 * 10% = $100 per 10 people which works out to $10.00 / person.
- Again, in any of the best case scenarios for each level, GWT still pays out more.
In reality, with the UNILEVEL plans, most of the people in the team are located on the first 3-4 levels and then it starts to thin out near the bottom which means that the higher the rank you get, the less and less you earn because you don’t have enough people on the lower 7-8-9 levels. In addition, the higher the rank you go, the less percentage you get of the commissions in the lower levels.
Diamond Bonus Position
There is an additional bonus you get once you hit Diamond which is that you can simply re-enter the system right below yourself on a new leg. The whole idea is to double-dip into the same volume because your new business center is right below the old one. No one understands these UNILEVEL systems more than the GWT CEO and President as he’s hit the top income earner of UNILEVEL companies.
- GWT Comparison
- At GWT, regardless of which package you start off at, you actually have 3 business centers. With the Platinum package, your 2nd and 3rd business center starts off as active so the volume starts to accumulate. You don’t have to wait until you reach some high up ranking before you can build other business centers. Even with Gold and Titanium, those 2nd and 3rd business centers are already there but they’re just not accumulating the volume. However, the second you upgrade to Platinum, the volume starts to accumulate for everything that you’ve already done in the past. With Waiora’s you’re forced to start another leg with absolutely no existingly built team there.
Waiora and many other network marketing companies probably have amazing products. The issue is that they are not the only company that also has these types of products. In regards to Anti-Aging, there are quite a variety of other MLM companies that are servicing the same field. As I always mention, there are over 10,000 companies registered in the DSA today and over 90% are within the telecommunications, household products, and nutritional field. It’s simply a tough market out there nowadays. However, with GWT, we are the only ones providing designer fine jewelry to the world via Network Marketing.